“The Perfect Model is someone who reveals his or her protected self to the camera.”
I shoot on a TF (trade for) basis. Whatever I edit for myself, you will get a copy of to use in your portfolio. I do expect to be credited, and will credit you in the way you prefer. My work is only to be edited by myself, including, but not limited to, cropping and censoring.
My shoots are fun, and almost always on location (be it indoors or outdoors), and I like to be inspired by my surroundings. I bring a model agreement for models to sign to every project. My shoots average 3+ hours once we get started. Please notify me in advance of time constraints.
My General List of Likes & Sensibilities:
- Covering and “natural” make-up without shine or sheen. I strongly prefer matte finishes, including lipstick.
- Antique Clothing
- Gowns & Pleats
- Sheer Dresses (Sundresses, Long Sheer Slips, Lacey, Flowy, Mostly light in Color, and Whites)
- Punk Rock
- Fall/Winter - Scarves, Form Fitted Sweaters, Furs, Long Coats
- Button-up Collared Shirts to Wear Open
- Jean Shorts, Ripped Jeans
- Deconstructed/Ripped T’s and Distressed Clothing
- Variety of Styles in Shoes, Heels, Boots (and Bare Feet)
- Lingerie, Fishnets, Corsets, and Lacey Undergarments
- Old style Cotton Panties and Bras (conservative style)
- Hats, Plain Choker Collar, Other Accessories
- I generally dislike bra and panty lines.
** A note on edits: It should never have to be said, but no one has the right to alter, edit or crop my pictures, including models.
** A note on being prepared: Once the date and time is set, I work diligently to prepare for the shoot. Please try to come on time, and cancel well in advance if it is absolutely necessary.
** A note on agreements: If we specifically agree on something toward the shoot, then all attempts should be made in good faith to meet those expectations. Everyone has the right to change their minds, but I also reserve the right to withhold use of photos in the event of a gross recanting of promises made. Likewise, I will always make attempts to keep any promises that I make as well.
My Understanding of Definitions:
- Nudity or Nudes = No clothes worn whatsoever.
- Topless = Sans shirt and bra, breasts fully revealed, but wearing panties or covered below the waist.
- Implied Nudity = No clothes whatsoever, but nipples and genitals not revealed in the photo(s).
- Anonymous Nudity = Nude, but identity not revealed in the photo(s). It may include editing out identifying marks, tattoos, etc.
- Parts Modeling = Photo(s) specifically representing any bare part of the body.
- Erotic Nudity = Sexual suggestion and/or representation while nude, revealing all to the camera.